Change the way you hang your photos in your home.
I know i have frames everywhere it starts to clutter and i want to make my home as neat as i can so i found some new design ideas to make my rooms look great and have all my photos on display.
Add some extra storage to your kitchen with some racks in your bench top.
This can be simply done with running some wood panels along a window ledge or wall edge from your bench top.
Newspaper and letter storage
With an old door or mirror frame simply overlap some material of your choice. Secure the material from the back.
In the past little while, I’ve started doing more with my nails. trying to tackle some of the patterns , I’ve had a hard time figuring out how to easily make polka dots! I noticed toothpicks don’t work very well, and while the point of a pen dipped in nail polish works somewhat, i learnt this as i did my nails while doing some study, it still didn’t work that well for me. And then the other day I was scrolling through Pinterest and I saw this picture!
Graffiti always looks good and here is how you can create this.
get the look.
Step 1: Paint them black.
Step 2: Lightly sponge on accent colors, using purple, white and light blue nail polish.
Be sure to include some white in there to make for a more realistic looking night sky.
Step 3: Using a very thin dotting tool or micro-tipped pen, paint on thin white lightning.
Hope you found something you didn’t already know here, and come back to find more great ideas.
30 ml captain morgan
30 ml butterscotch snaps
5 ml cinnamon syrup
1 egg white
shake and strain into martini glass
15 ml southern comfort
15 ml peach snaps
15 ml captain morgan spiced rums
15 ml vodka
build over ice top with ice tea
Aromatherapy is both an ancient art and a modern science, however products using the term ‘Aromatherapy’ found on supermarket shelves, should not be confused with the therapeutic work of a qualified Aromatherapist.
Aromatherapy can treat a variety of conditions and also help manage symptoms and act as a an additional therapy to modern medicine.
- mood disorders
- reproductive issues
- ENT infections
- bronchitis and respiratory conditions
- autoimmune disease including rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis
- digestive disorders
- aches and pains including arthritis
- skin conditions
- Natural mosquito repellent: Combine one drop each of lemongrass oil, citronella oil and eucalyptus oil with one teaspoon of coconut oil to make natural bug spray and rub on exposed skin.
- Reduce anxiety: Diffuse lavender essential oil around your home to reduce feelings of stress and tension.
- Detoxify the air: Add peppermint and eucalyptus oil to a litre of paint to dispel fumes.
- Body butter lotion: Mix coconut oil, shea butter, magnesium oil and essential oils for moisturizing body lotion.
- Homemade lip balm: Combine coconut oil, beeswax and lavender oil for an amazing healing balm for chapped lips.
- Relieve tension: Help to relieve anxiety by using a single drop of lavender oil on your hands, rub together, and cup your hands to your nose and let the smell flood your senses.
- Massage therapy: Use a few drops of cedarwood or lavender oil, mixed with an unscented lotion during a relaxation massage.
- Immediate relaxation: Apply 2-4 drops of chamomile, lavender and peppermint essential oil to your temples for a cooling effect and immediate relaxation.
- Detox bath: Mix lavender oil, epsom salts and sea salt to a warm bath to cleanse and rejuvenate the body.
- Improve depression: To boost mood and relieve depression, add rose oil to baths, inhalations and diffusers to improve mood.
- Yoga and Pilates: To relax during yoga or meditation, inhale lavender or sandalwood before class. Also, mix clove and citrus essential oil to clean yoga mats
- Strengthen nails: Mix 10 drops of frankincense, myrrh and lemon essential oils into two tablespoons of vitamin E oil, then rub on cuticles.
- Migraine headache relief: Try combining a few drops of lavender oil and peppermint oil and apply to temples to help with headaches and migraines.
- Reduce cough or sinusitis: Eucalyptus oil is known for its powerful ability to fight coughs and open airways. Add a few drops into steaming hot water or diffuser. Inhale to help clear nasal passage.
- Repair broken bones: To support healing of broken bones, apply helichrysum, fir and cypress essential oils.
- Heal burns: Mix lavender oil with aloe vera to treat burns.
- Soothe bug bites: Use lavender oil for bug bites and stings.
- Improve digestion; Take ginger oil, peppermint oil and fennel essential oil to support digestion and healing leaky gut.
- Kick a cold fast: Take three drops of oil of oregano and frankincense three daily for one week.
- Treat bruises; Use essential oils as a hot compress to treat bruises or other wounds. Add five drops of lavender and five drops of frankincense to four cups of hot water and soak. Apply to affected area
Hazelnut oil is a excellent skin moisturiser, in which consists of linoleic acid, a substance not made by the body, yet that helps prevent water from evaporating. Consuming hazelnuts as well as hazelnut oil encourages healthy skin, as can using it straight like a moisturiser. You may also include a bit of hazelnut oil into a warm bath for the great healthy soak.
As a calming after shave, rub in the additional teaspoon of the stuff right after rinsing off. Hazelnut oil can easily soothe chapped lips. Help make your own balm by combining hazelnut oil and melted beeswax in the 1:1 ratio . You can also moisturise your cuticles by soaking in hazelnut oil combined with water, or even use hazelnut oil straight to cuticles before you apply polish or buffing nails.
Hazelnut oil is a great unique way to flavor salads or lightly fry foods. Hazelnut oil is known to be gentle on the digestive system, and also is said to help avoid gall stones as well as calm ulcers. Hazelnut oil consists of many nutrients and vitamins, and it’s also packed with antioxidants, that many think help protect the body from cancer.
30 ml Vodka
30ml Orange liqueur
30 ml Orange juice
5ml Sugar syrup
1tsp Orange zest
Rim a martini glass with sugar.
Shake with ice. Strain into martini glass
Garnish with orange rind
45 ml gin
15ml Apricot Brandy
10ml lemon juice
5 ml grenadine
Shake with ice. Strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with a cherry